Effective Date: September 24, 2021
Last Revised Date: April 1,
AiCAN Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) recognizes that the protection of personal information and individual numbers/specific personal information of customers, business partners, employees, etc. is a significant responsibility in conducting our business in the field of child welfare, centering on the use of data and technology to support frontline staff and policy development (hereinafter referred to as the “child consultation business support business”), based on the vision of “changing the world to a safe place for all children”. Therefore, we will comply with the protection of personal information philosophy and our own code of conduct based on the recognition of our social mission, protect the rights of individuals, and comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information. In particular, in providing services in the field of health, medical care, and welfare, we will strive to manage personal information securely to achieve effective services and build a trusting relationship with service users. We will also handle personal information carefully based on the principle of respecting personality required by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Furthermore, we declare here that we will build a personal information protection management system to embody the policies shown below, and strive to improve it continuously with the participation of all employees while always recognizing the latest IT technology trends, changes in social demands, and changes in the business environment.
- The Company will acquire, use, and provide appropriate personal information and will not handle personal information beyond the necessary scope for achieving the identified purpose of use. We will take measures to this effect. Regarding personal information related to health, medical care, and welfare, we will inform the individuals of the purpose of use and obtain their consent before use (except when creating anonymous processed information for use beyond the original purpose of use).
- The Company will comply with laws and regulations related to the handling of personal information, guidelines established by the government, and other standards.
- The Company will inject management resources that match the actual situation of the business and continuously improve the security system of personal information by taking reasonable security measures to prevent risks such as leaks, losses, and damages of personal information. In case of any incident, we will promptly take corrective measures.
- The Company will respond promptly and sincerely to complaints and consultations related to the handling of personal information.
- The personal information protection management system will be reviewed in a timely and appropriate manner, taking into account changes in the environment surrounding the Company and the actual situation.
AiCAN Co., Ltd.
Kota Takaoka, Representative Director
713A Innovation Center Building West, Kanagawa Science Park,
3-2-1 Sakado, Takatsu-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa 213-0012, Japan
Contact Person: Takehito Sakimitsu, AiCAN Inc.
Disclosure of Purposes of Use of Personal Information
AiCAN Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) hereby discloses the purposes of use of personal information when obtaining personal information within the scope of the following purposes of use, based on Article 18, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and A.126.96.36.199 of JISQ15001:2017.
Purposes of Use of Personal Information:
(1) Purposes of use when obtaining personal information directly from the individuals, including through written documents (including those received through the website or email):
- Personal information of customers in the child consultation business support business: for mutual coordination, progress reports, delivery, related after-sales services, and sending information about new products or new services in order to fulfill the contract terms of the business.
- Personal information of customers participating in training sessions and seminars: for sending invitations to training sessions and seminars.
- Personal information of individuals making inquiries regarding the Company’s various businesses: to respond to inquiries.
- Personal information of employees of the Company: for personnel management, labor management, business management, health management, security management, and other related purposes.
- Individual numbers of employees of the Company and their dependents: for purposes specified by law.
- Information of applicants who directly apply to the Company: for recruitment activities.
(2) Purposes of use when obtaining personal information directly from sources other than the individuals through written documents:
- Personal information in the child welfare field contracted by the Company: for implementation of the child consultation business support business.
- Information of applicants from Hello Work and private job information sites: for recruitment activities.
Notice Regarding Awareness of Matters related to the Handling of Personal Data Held by AiCAN Corporation
AiCAN Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) hereby provides the following information on requests for disclosure, etc. (notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of content, suspension of use, deletion, and suspension of provision to third parties).
1.Name of the company and contact information:
- Name: AiCAN Corporation
- Address: Room 713A, West Building, Innovation Center Building, Kanagawa Science Park, 3-2-1 Sakado, Takatsu-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa 213-0012, Japan
- Representative Director: Kouta Takaoka
2.Personal Information Protection Manager and Contact Information:
- Position: Executive Officer (CAO)
3.Purpose of Use of Held Personal Data:
- Personal information of customers in the child consultation support business: for mutual adjustment, progress report, delivery, related after-sales service, and for providing information on new products and new services for the fulfillment of the business contract matters
- Personal information of customers participating in training sessions and seminars: for sending information on training sessions and seminars
- Personal information of individuals who inquire about our business: to respond to inquiries
- Personal information of employees of the Company: for personnel and labor management, business management, health management, security management, etc.
- Personal identification number of employees of the Company and their dependents: for purposes specified by law
- Personal information of applicants who apply directly to the Company: for recruitment activities
- Information on applicants for recruitment obtained from Hello Work and private job information sites: for recruitment activities
4.Measures taken for secure management of held personal data:
Formulation of basic policies:
- The “Personal Information Protection Policy” has been formulated to ensure proper handling of personal data.
Establishment of rules regarding handling of personal data:
- The “Personal Information Protection Regulations” have been established and disseminated to employees.
Organizational security management measures:
- A personal information protection system has been installed within the company, and a personal information protection manager has been appointed.
- Compliance with internal regulations regarding personal information protection is confirmed through regular operational checks and internal audits.
Human security management measures:
- Regular education on personal information protection is provided to employees. Employees who handle personal data are required to sign a confidentiality agreement upon joining the company.
Physical security management measures:
- Access control is implemented for offices handling personal data, preventing unauthorized viewing of personal data.
Technical security management measures:
- Access is limited to specific personnel and the scope of personal information is restricted through access control.
- Measures to protect against external threats are in place through virus protection software and network restrictions.
Awareness of external environment:
- When outsourcing personal data to external parties, evaluations are performed and appropriate supervision is conducted.
5.Contact Information for Complaints related to Handling of Held Personal Data:
For inquiries related to personal data held by the Company, please contact:
Address: Room 713A, West Building, Innovation Center Building, Kanagawa Science Park, 3-2-1 Sakado, Takatsu-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa 213-0012, Japan
AiCAN Corporation Personal Information Inquiry Desk
6.Accredited Personal Information Protection Organization to which the Company belongs:
The Company does not belong to an accredited personal information protection organization.
7.Procedures for Disclosure, etc.:
For procedures related to disclosure, etc. of held personal data and records of provision to third parties, please refer to “Procedures for Disclosure, etc. of Held Personal Data and Records of Provision to Third Parties.”
Procedures for Disclosure etc. of Personal Data and Third-Party Provision Records
Regarding the disclosure, notification of purpose of use, correction, addition or deletion of content, suspension of use, erasure, and suspension of provision to third parties (disclosure etc.) of personal data and third-party provision records held by our company, requests can be made. We will respond to requests for disclosure etc. of personal information in the following manner.
１．Reception of requests for disclosure etc.
（１）Please contact us at the following address:
After sending you the “specified form,” please agree to our “Handling of Personal Information” and attach the necessary documents, and send them to the following address by mail or in person.
〒213-0012 Kanagawa-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Saginuma 3-2-1 Kanagawa Science Park Innovation Center West Building Room 713A,
AiCAN Co., Ltd. Inquiries for personal information
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
（２）Method of confirming that the requester for disclosure etc. is the individual or their representative
- To confirm that the requester for disclosure etc. is the individual, the responsible person for the complaint consultation desk will confirm by the following documents that confirm the identity of the individual.
- To confirm that the requester for disclosure etc. is a representative, in addition to the documents that confirm the identity of the individual who requests disclosure etc., the responsible person for the complaint consultation desk will confirm by the following documents that prove the relationship between the individual who is subject to disclosure and the representative, and the document that confirms the representative’s identity, depending on the type of representative: voluntary representative, legal representative (guardian of a minor, guardian of an adult, custodian).
- Documents confirming the identity of the individual and the representative must be a copy of a publicly issued certificate with a photograph as an example below:
The documents that prove the relationship between the individual who is subject to disclosure and the representative are as follows:
- a） Driver’s license
- b） Passport
- c） My Number card (front side)
- d） Residence card or special permanent resident certificate
- a） For a voluntary representative: a power of attorney stating that the right to receive disclosure etc. has been delegated.
- b） For a guardian of a minor: a copy of the family register or a certificate of registered matters (issued within six months of the issue date)
- c） For a guardian of an adult: a certificate of registered matters (issued within six months of the issue date)
- d） For a parent: a copy of the family register or a resident registration (issued within six months of the issue date)
２.Fees for “requests for disclosure etc.” and method of collection
We will charge the following amount (including postage for separate billing) for each request for notification of purpose of use or disclosure. Please enclose a postal fixed amount postal order for the amount below when sending the application form by post.
３．Notification of review results and disclosure method
We will promptly notify you of the results of the review by the method requested at the time of the request.
・Send a written document to the registered address of the individual or legal representative.
・Send an electronic data attached to an email to the registered email address of the individual or legal representative.
About the Use of Google Analytics